Saturday, October 16, 2010

YFC Covenant Orientation :)


That's my favorite pose when a camera strikes and there's a lot of people watching. :)


Tita Josie (YFC Masbate Provincial Couple Coordinator) and Tita Tess (YFC High School Based Coordinator) They're truly a blessing to the YFC Masbate. :)


There's Joshua. One of my favorite YFC. I first met him when he was still a KFC and he's so makulit. Every time I see him, he reminded me of how long I've been serving the YFC. Cool!


I look like autistic here. I wasn't aware someone's taking a picture. Ha-ha! I'm the last talk giver for the covenant orientation.


Look at my hand! Ha-ha. :)


The new certified YFCs while taking their pledge as members of the community. Around of applause! :)


Giving of their YFC IDs.


The last one to receive her YFC ID. :)


This is how we WORSHIP HIM. ^^,


Our worship leader, Felip. :) It's his first time to lead a worship while playing the guitar. He did great actually! :)